Sunday, 18 August 2013

I Heart Spring Tag

Hey you guys, since spring in Australia is right around the corner, it's time to do another tag... this is the 'I Heart Spring Tag'

Let's get right to it.

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
My favourite nail polish for spring would have to be Rimmel London's Lasting Finish 170 Lively Lilac, which is a very gorgeous pastel purple. It has a glossy finish and I just love how it compliments my skin tone (if that makes sense). I believe this is my most used nail polish, especially during spring.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I would say my must-have lip colour next season is light coral to a bright pink. Why not get out of your comfort zone this spring season?

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
Tadaaaa...

(great pose there, Jodi...)

4. What's your favorite flower?
My favourite flower is Japanese Cherry Blossoms. Pretty sure they're considered flowers... but I really love these baby pink coloured flowers and how beautiful they are individually as well as it is bunched up.


5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
My favourite spring accessories are these cute, little, silver rose earings from Prouds Jewellers which are perfect for everyday use.



6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I'm most excited about bringing the colourful clothes and makeup looks again. Winter has more of a doomy, dark vibe in terms of fashion and makeup so I can't wait to bring colour to my wardrobe.

7. Favorite spring candle?
This would be Dusk's Tuberose Floral Delight. I'm not too good at descriptions but I believe it is a strong, rose fragrant, however, it's not too overwhelming that it makes you nauseous.





8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
During spring, I, of course, love the floral scent and so I enjoy wearing Kate Moss' Vintage perfume. I have had this perfume for quite some time now and I never forget to whip it out when the spring season comes round. This scent definitely makes me nostalgic as my mum has a powder with a similar, if not exact, scent and it just reminds me of the times when I sit with her while she her makeup in the morning.


9. What is spring like where you live?
From where I live, spring is such a lovely season. It's that time when it's hot enough not to wear a jacket but cold enough to wear stockings. During spring, I see yellow and purple wild flowers starting to bloom on the roadside. Little things like these just lights up my day.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
My favourite thing about spring is when flowers start to bloom and everything becomes colourful and bright again, after a doomy winter season. For me, it's like a season to start over.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Not really but I wish I am, it would make my 'lack of space' problem go away.
Maybe I should start this year...

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I'm not too sure if Australia has a 'spring break' but I do have a couple of trips planned for the next months. In a couple of days, I am off to Melbourne and I'll be meeting up with my bestfriend who I dearly miss. In October, I'll be in Darwin for a week with my family and the last trip I have planned is a huge one at the end of the year, where I will be off to Hong Kong for week, then flying to the Philippines, my beloved home, and be spending five weeks there, visiting family and friends as well as travelling around the country. I'm super excited for these next months.

So that's it for this tag.
I hope you enjoyed it and at the same time, made you more excited for the Spring season. I tag each and every one of you to do this. If you do, let me know as I love reading/watching tags like these.
(and for those who have opposite seasons as to where I live, I hope you're excited for the Fall season!)

Hope you all are having an amazing day and I'll talk to you real soon
But for now, get inspired and create.